____________________________________
But having to catch up with 2 people in my life, it seems to be larger than 'life'.
First person has been a good friend of mine for 4 years I reckon? Still going and I guess we finally touched on the topic we never touch, avoided I guess. Emotions seem to run wild for a little bit, yet I do not want to go that side cause really, it has been years anyway. Why even bother about thinking now, or even perhaps the future. I like the way things are now. No changes. Just as simple as we are. Crazy people.
The second person. Finally having to sat down in the car and talked for that short moments. It was enough to clear things. I do not know how much had been clear, but the awkwardness has been gone at least. That is most important. Memories so faint and distant, yet so true and close to my heart. I like it this way. Not having to think about possibilities and have that sweet dream living in my mind forever. Thats the best gain I had for losing something. Did we both lose something? I really do not know. You chose your path, I chose mine. I am happy to be still where we are and just between the 3 of us. I do not want anything to change. Nothing. This way is more than what I can ask for. We cleared the misunderstanding I hope. And thats my greatest blessing before I leave this place for good.
These two people. Important people in my journey in Melbourne. I just want things to maintain the way it is. No more changes. No more thoughts. Just memories to live with me, close to my heart. Because I know, these memories worth more than the distance ever.
I wish both well as I wish you guys wishes me well. Because your blessings are much more important than anything else in this world in certain situations.
I jsut want you two to know, if you ever do. Is that memories worth more than distant changes. Because I do not want another cycles to repeat. Because these chapters are finally closed for good.
Your thoughts are mine. I hope we can build on that new friendship. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yet I cannot deny my heart, that it misses both more than anything.
If anyone wants to use this entry for a point of gossip. Please. respect the privacy and thoughts. Because really, don't assume. What goes around, comes around.
People from the past have said I change. Maybe I really did. For to me, I know I have changed for the better. And thats the best present I have so far.
I believe that with all my heart.
Good night all, I want to live in these memories, for a long while.